Space-Avoider Space-Avoider

Ehh

It was... 'OK' but needs ALOT of work. And why does your level eventually run out? It's very easy also my first time my score got into the 2600+ and then the terrain is gone and it's all just the stars and space backkground and you can just float forever.

omfgItsZoidy responds:

I didn't put in an end because I didn't think anyone would get that far.

Create-a-Character beta Create-a-Character beta

...

Usually these type of dress-ups are frowned upon but I honestly think the graphics are whats going to keep it alive good work.

Air Typer Air Typer

Nice

Please excuse my fellow NG members, and I must say.. Terrific nicely done, Ture... done before, But non-theless very good. I needed that but once I got to lvl 9 i gotta admit I did have to close it then again my attention span is horirble!

Basic Flash MX Tutorial Basic Flash MX Tutorial

...

Heh, I think this is quite helpful for newer people, true I wouldn't subit any other tutorials seeing as how NG is become over-run by them... But please ignore the ignorance of tthe previous reviwer... He speaks of not coming to read "directions" well he's obviously never read the one on ( Proper English, And How To Spell It! ) Seeing, as how he mispells almost every other word... Godo work.

JakeLamb responds:

This will be my only tutorial, i just want it to be really complete.

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

Hah

In some ways quite true, not that bad. Yet not to original with the whole Windows thing nice work though.

Bikini Quiz Bikini Quiz

Nice

This is funny, good job.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Nice

I love movies like this, very informative and can help alot of newbies out around here.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks a lot for the review and I hope it does help people.

Pixal City (Zelda) Pixal City (Zelda)

Good Job

I like the whole concept, this is very interesting as said before it get's boring afterawhile but it's a good game/movie no doubt. So good job, keep 'em coming and hopefully if you decide to make another in the future, you will add more objects to add and maybe more backgrounds. cheers.

StaplerClock responds:

My honest opinion, is that there were too many objects, but thanks anyway. ;)

Beginner Tutorial .1 Beginner Tutorial .1

Nice

This is nice, it could be very helpful for someone new, I already know these things but it can still be a good reference I dunno just nice to have around to point newer people too.